PDF submission is a popular off-page SEO approach for building backlinks. You can use it to submit the PDF to numerous sites and increase the visibility of your website.
PDFs, which are technically digital documents, need to be optimized in order to achieve a higher ranking in the various search engines. You can use this tool to improve the exposure of your website and attract more potential clients. Backlinks can be gained by optimizing your PDF. If you simply employ text-based articles, your pdf will get greater visibility and visitors. PDF submission sites will increase your ranks if your content is relevant to your business.
The Advantages of Posting on PDF Submission Sites:
In SEO, it is said that you should write your content once and use it in more than one place. For example, you could make a video and then make different digital versions of it, like a blog, DOC, PDF, or Podcast. The same thing applies here; you may distribute your blog as a PDF edition for readers.
The following are some of the most significant advantages of submitting pdfs to the list of free PDF submission sites:
- It is useful for producing high authority backlinks.
- Google indexing is now faster.
- Exposure to your company’s name.
- Increase the number of people who know about your company.
- The ability to apply eye-catching layout in content, especially photographs.
- Upload articles to different sharing platforms without worrying about duplication.
- The ease with which affiliate links can be added to articles.
Process of Submitting a pdf to a PDF submission:
This is how you submit your PDF to pdf submission sites:
- Write your content, and remember to include the relevant keywords in a text file.
- Convert the text document to a pdf file.
- Transform the pdf to legible text; if your pdf contains images, use OCR (optical character recognition) to convert the images to text. The search engines will be able to read and index your pdf file as a result of this process.
- Make your pdf file clickable and give it an interesting title to get others to read it.
- Add alternate text to the photos you connect to your pdf file to allow the search engine to know why you’re utilizing images in the pdf.
- Do not include any extraneous text that is not worth reading in your pdf file, and do not include too many keywords connected to your business.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps, search the internet for a reputable pdf submission site and send your pdf there.
We hope that this post will assist you in increasing the number of backlinks pointing to your web pages and increasing organic traffic to your web pages in 2022.
Using this SEO method of PDF submission will undoubtedly help your company reach a relevant and focused audience.
Not only that, but it also provides a few exceptional high-quality backlinks. Keep the aforementioned guidelines in mind while sharing a PDF on a regular basis to grow your audience.
Here is the Author’s Pick List for 2022-23:-