Seoweblist.com suggests that you consult your solicitor before filing the above written communications (i.e., the takedown notices mentioned above, and the above-mentioned notices). Anyone who knowingly misuses material contained in the Platform, or that material was removed from the Platform by mistake or misidentification, may disclose responsibility.
Seoweblist understands that not everyone is a copyright expert and accidents can happen. However, Seoweblist has zero tolerance for intentional and repetitive copyright infringers. Therefore, after a complaint, if the cobbler determines at your discretion that you have intentionally infringed on the copyrights of others or that you have infringed on the copyrights of others despite prior warning.
Seoweblist will cancel your account and prevent you from further accessing and using the platform. By accessing or using the Platform, you automatically acknowledge and agree that Seoweblist has the right to cancel your account and prevent you from further accessing and using the Platform, and your continued access to the Platform or Usage confirms the agreement and contract in each of your stages.
Intellectual property rights infringement claims:
Seoweblist.com respects intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, designs, trademarks, trademarks, trademarks, data and media (including images, images, audio clips, and video clips). (“IP”)), and prevents users from uploading, posting, distributing or transmitting any content on the Platform or engaging in any activity on the Platform Infringes copyrights.
Any and all IPs that are in any way connected to the platform and / or affiliated and / or affiliated, will be included in the seoweblist and will be exclusively related. All other IPs on this platform belong to their respective owners.
The IP on this platform is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any use of IP for which you receive a remuneration, whether in cash or for commercial use. In addition, the use of IP in any way without the prior consent of the concerned owner or seoweblist is prohibited and would be considered a violation of the Marine Verbal List or the intellectual property rights of the concerned owner. Such breach may lead to termination of your account on this platform. Maritime List furthers its right to take appropriate legal action against violations of its IP rights.
In accordance with Rule 75 (1) of the Copyright Rules, 2013 and other applicable enactments /amendments there to, in-order to report any material / work on the Platform that violates the copyrights of others, you must send Seoweblist a written communication that includes substantially the following:-
- The description of the work with the adequate information to identify the work.
- Details establishing that the complainant is the owner or exclusive licensee of copyright in the work.
- Details establishing that the copy of the work which is the subject matter of transient or incidental storage is an infringing copy of the work owned by the complainant and that the allegedly infringing act is not covered under section 52 or any other act that is permitted under the Copyright Act 1957.
- Details of the location where transient or incidental storage of the work is taking place.
- Details of the person, if known, who is responsible for uploading the work infringing the copyright the copyright of the complaint.
- Undertaking that the complainant shall file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy and produce orders of the competent court having jurisdiction, within a period of twenty-one days from the date of receipt of the notice.